Who We Are: Our Statement of Faith:
– We believe in the united, living true God, who created the heavens, the earth and the fullness, who manifests Himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit-three in one and the one in three persons, who lives forever, «and these three are one»
– We believe, that God is without beginning (I John 2:14). God is light (I John 1:5).
– We believe, that God predetermined that His only begotten Son for the sacrifice of propitiation for the redemption and salvation of. He appeared in the flesh, being born from the Virgin Mary through Immaculate Conception from the Holy Spirit.
– We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God written by written by God’s men by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, for the direction of mankind to the way of salvation.
– We believe that God created heaven and earth, sun, moon and stars all things seen and unseen, created also a man in His appearance and likeness
– We believe that in order to receive salvation, it is necessary to have faith, which is taking place by hearing God’s Word. God gives salvation to one who accepts His Word and repents from sins under the action of the Holy Spirit
– We believe, that consequence of repentance and personally receiving Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the forgiveness for sins and the birth from the Holy Spirit and God’s Word, without which it is impossible to be saved and to come into God’s kingdom
– We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.